SBI Krishak Uthan Yojna - Short Term Loan for Small Farmers





SBI Krishak Uthan Yojna to provide easy access to short term production and consumption credit to meet genuine requirements of tenant farmers, share croppers and oral lessee having no recorded land records or written document.

SBI Krishak Uthan Yojna - Short Term Loan for Small Farmers

Eligibility for SBI Krishak Uthan Yojna

Landless labourers, share croppers, tenant farmers, oral lessees, (also covering oral tenants & small farmers) having no recorded land records are eligible for SBI Krishak Uthan Yojna if the sanctioning authority is sanguine of the applicant carrying on the activity, subject to production of an Affidavit for cultivation of crops. Permanent resident proof of at least 2 yrs. Migratory tillers are not eligible under the SBI Krishak Uthan Yojna scheme.

Purpose of SBI Krishak Uthan Yojana

SBI Krishak Uthan Yojna helps to purchase of improved seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, hire of tractors, electric & irrigation cost, part of consumption.

Limit of Krishak Uthan Yojana

SBI Krishak Uthan Yojna gives max Rs 50,000/- on the basis of cultivated land area including consumption need (20% of production limit) + 20% of production limit as immediate need of the borrower after harvest of the crop by the borrower.

Margin: SBI Krishak Uthan Yojna does not need any margin money ie., nil.

Facility: Revolving CC – Annual Review and renewal once in 3 yrs.

Disbursement: SBI Krishak Uthan Yojna disburse the loan amount as 20% on sanction rest in phases as per need. Remaining 80% amount will be disbursed in phases.

Documents: DP Note (COS 229), DPN take delivery letter, Arrangement Letter.

Security: Clean Loan.

Repayment: Sale proceeds through CC A/c.

Interest: As ACC.

Sanctioning Authority: As per Crop loans.

Accident Insurance & other features: As per KCC.

Tags