Objective of Farmers Easy Empowered Loan (FEEL) or "KRISHI KALYAN" is to provide timely and adequate credit to farmers to meet production and consumption expenses. To reduce the multiple process of separate application, documentation & EM creation for availment of KCC and PML, thereby reduce the time for delivery of credit.
Eligibility for Availing SBI "Krishi Kalyan" Agriculture Bank Loan
All non-defaulter and credit worthy farmers – owner cultivators, tenant farmers, and sharecroppers, having good track record.
Facility: Agricultural Cash Credit
Maximum Limit for Krishi Kalyan
- Production Credit: No upper limit
- Produce Marketing Loan: Sub limit of Maximum of Rs 10 lacs per borrower
Margin required for SBI "Krishi Kalyan" Agriculture Bank Loan
For Production Credit
- If scale of Finance is applied- No margin
- If computed from cost of cultivation (for limits above Rs 50,000/-) -15 -25%
- Loans sanctioned against goods stored in Farmers own godown-40%.
- Loans sanctioned against Warehouse Receipt (WHR): 20% to 35%.
Security for SBI "Krishi Kalyan" Agriculture Bank Loan
Limit up to Rs 1 Lac: Primary: Hypothecation of standing crops and / or stocks stored under Produce Marketing Loan.
Collateral for Krishi Kalyan
Below Rs. 1 Lac: Nil
Limit above Rs 1 Lac:
- If production credit portion does not exceeds Rs 1 lac and produce loan is against warehouse receipt & is below Rs 10 lac- Hypothecation of standing crops and/or Pledge of stocks.
- If production credit limit exceeds Rs 1 lac & produce loan is against warehouse receipt (below Rs 10 lac)
- a. Hypothecation of standing crops and/or Pledge of stocks
- b. Mortgage /charge over the land to the extent of Production Credit Limit.
- If production credit exceeds Rs 1 lac and produce stored in Farmers own go-down
- Hypothecation of standing crops and stocks.
- Mortgage/charge over land.
Interest of Krishi Kalyan Agricultural Bank loan
- KCC Loan: As applicable from time to time to crop loan.
- PML Loan: As applicable to ACC loan. Interest subvention is limited to the crop period as in KCC and not during the period of storage.
Repayment of Krishi Kalyan
- Crop Loan amount will be liquidated from Produce Marketing loan sanctioned to the farmer.
- Produce Marketing Loan to be repaid within a maximum period of 12 months.
Stock Statement for Krishi Kalyan
The borrower should submit stock statements for the stocks at bi-monthly intervals
The scheme will be implemented only in Agri intensive branches (selected by the controllers).