SBI provides many customer friendly loan schemes in SME sector in which Paryatan Plus Loan Scheme focuses mainly in travel and tourism business that enhances next level of business like renovation, extensions, modernization including purchase of vehicles and equipments.
Eligibility for SBI Paryatan Plus Loan Scheme
Any individuals (proprietorships), partnership firms, Corporates and trusts involved or to be involved in Travel and Tourism business
Purpose of SBI Paryatan Plus Loan Scheme
- Construction / Renovation / Modernization / Expansion of hotels, rest houses, Yatri Niwas
- Construction of office premises, purchase of office equipment and computers by travel agents/ tour operators.
- Purchase of vehicles (Luxury buses, Coaches, Cars, Vans)at tourist sites
- Purchase of house boats and luxury boats
- Setting up of restaurants/ coffee houses/ ice-cream parlours/ fast food centres, amusement parks / rope ways, health clubs/ spas, etc.
Nature of facility of SBI Paryatan Plus Loan Scheme
Margin for SBI Paryatan Plus Loan Scheme
Margin money 20% to be taken for all Travel and Tourism related projects except purchase of old vehicles. Margin Money 40% is required bu the customer for purchase of old vehicles of less than 5 years.
Tenure of SBI Paryatan Plus Loan Scheme
- Cash Credit repayable on demand
- Term Loan 3 to 7 years including start up period of not exceeding 18 months
Primary security for SBI Paryatan Plus Loan Scheme
Hypothecation of Assets financed by the bank
Collateral security for SBI Paryatan Plus Loan Scheme
Tangible collateral in the form of immovable property, TDRs, NSCs, KVPs, LIC policies etc equivalent to 50% of the total loan amount may be obtained.