Internet Banking facilitates customers performing anywhere banking round the clock. When it comes to corporate customers (non-individual customers) necessitates distinguished features depending on type of corporate entities. The SBI, the largest bank in India provides its featured Corporate Internet Banking (CINB) services suitable to each level and type of corporate customers also known as Current Account Holders. If you already a CINB customer or wish to become a customer, following points must be known for the hassle free, optimized usage of the services.
1. Who's Corporate Customer In-terms of SBI CINB?
Corporate Customer is an entity who is doing business activities as Proprietorship, Partnership, Trusts, Institution, Societies, Companies, Govt. organization, etc. needed to perform banking activities without limitation of location and time. Usually all business accounts are considered to be current accounts hence, CINB accounts are the same.
2. Accessing SBI Corporate Internet Banking (SBI CINB)
OnlineSBI.com has mainly two interfaces viz., Personal Banking, and Corporate Banking. Personal banking allows operating Savings Bank account (SB account), which has limitations for transactions particularly for high value transactions, wherein Corporate Internet banking permits business transactions that needs high value depending on its categories.
3. SBI CINB Account Types
Online SBI has 7 type CINB accounts capable to handle any classes of business needs in terms of transaction, rights, reports and volumes. They are Saral, Vyapaar, Vistaar, Khata,Khata Plus, Supply Chain Finance, and GINB (Govt. INB).
3.1 SBI CINB Saral Account
SBI CINB Saral is an online banking facility limited to single user, simple and intuitive interface ideally made for proprietorship business entities. It features transaction rights, view and download account statements, schedule transactions, standing instructions, define limits for beneficiaries, merchant transactions etc..
SBI Saral Transactions Types
- Funds transfer to SBI accounts ie., Intra-bank payments upto Rs. 5,00,000/- per day
- Funds transfer to other bank's accounts ie., Inter-bank payments up to Rs. 5,00,000/- per day through GRPT / RTGS / NEFT
- Merchant payments
- Various Bill payments authorized to SBI
- Request for DD subject to day limit
- Tax payments such as: direct (CBDT), Indirect (CBEC, CUSTOMS etc.) and State Government taxes
- EPF Payments
- Payment to registered suppliers like petrol / LPG dealers
- Application to IPO through ASBA
- Participation in e-auction
Note: Enhanced transaction limits upto 2 crores are available for Govt. payments and supplier payments subject terms.
How to Subscribe SBI Saral CINB
SBI Saral CINB facility is available at all SBI Bank branches located across the country. To subscribe, please download the application form including Saral terms & conditions, and submit it to your branch.
3.2 SBI CINB Vyapaar Account
Corporate Business model that provides discrete transaction rights, access to multiple users and from multiple locations may feasible SBI CINB Vyapaar account. It is designed for small user group with filtered access and delegated rights. Admin user can create / modify / control other users from the organization in order to accomplish variuos levels of corporate financial transactions setting access rights. Besides, Vyapaar account allows upto Rs. 50,00,000/- (50 lakhs) in a single transaction and any number of transactions can be made in a day. Apart from these, Vyapaar facilitate MIS reporting and Bulk upload.
SBI Vyapaar Transactions Types
- Fund transfer to own or third party accounts in SBI (Intra bank fund transfer)
- Fund transfer to beneficiary accounts in other banks through RTGS / NEFT (Inter Bank fund transfer)
- Request for draft issue
- Payment to registered suppliers
- Statutory payments
- Facility to schedule transactions
- Top up of Pre-paid cards
- View and download of DEMAT holding statement
- Draft issue
- File mode transaction like Single Debit Multiple Credit enabled for salary payments, vendor payments etc
How to Subscribe SBI Vyapaar CINB
To facilitate business and enjoy all features of online transactions, equip Vyapaar CINB account in business organization. To subscribe, please download the application form including Vyapaar terms & conditions and submit to the branch.
3.3 SBI CINB Vistaar Account
SBI CINB Vistaar Account committed all the power of internet banking aiming to cater any type of financial transactions demanded by Govt. Organizations and Large Corporates. It offers a complete internet banking suite that facilitate access to multiple users from more than one branch with discretionary financial rights. It has well defined hierarchical access control and transaction rights that falls under roles of Regulator, Administrator and Users. Corporate can set its own rules or operating instructions for financial transactions such as single or joint authorization, limits for authorizing transactions by various users etc.
SBI Vistaar Transactions Types
- Single transaction limit of Rs. 500 crores for third party, fund transfer and e-tax transaction. No limit on number of transactions per day (Corporate sets its own limits within the maximum allowed).
- DD issue request upto Rs. 1 crore in a single transaction. Again no limit on number of transactions per day (Corporate sets its own limits within the maximum allowed).
- Fund transfer to own or third party accounts in SBI (Intra bank fund transfer).
- Fund transfer to beneficiary accounts in other banks through RTGS / NEFT (Inter Bank fund transfer).
- File mode transactions enabled. Bulk upload facility for payments of salary, tax, pre paid cards, bills, remittances to intra and interbank beneficiaries etc. (single debit- multiple credits for salary payments, vendor payments etc)
- Payments to registered suppliers.
- Receive payments over the internet e.g., sales receivables, bills due.
- Statutory payments.
- Top up of Pre paid cards.
Other Features SBI Vistaar Provides
- Provision for optional roles such as Uploader, Auditor and Approver.
- Direct debit facility for e-collection.
- Integration with Corporate systems for end to end automation.
- Customized MIS Reports generation.
- Provision for online trading in currency futures.
- Provision to apply to IPO through ASBA.
- Facility to schedule transactions.
- View and download of DEMAT holding statement.
- Freedom to operate your business at any geographical location from wherever you desire.
- Freedom to take urgent financial decisions from any situation.
- Freedom to empower own people to conduct business the modern way yet within the framework laid down by organization.
- Freedom from branch dependency.
- Access to accounts across SBI branches with a single sign on.
- System to system Integration to minimize manual intervention.
- Elaborate user hierarchy with filtered access and delegated rights.
- Regulator will set up business rules to facilitate financial transactions over Internet.
- Administrator module for setting up control and security features.
- Provision for "Auditor" role to facilitate audit of accounts and transactions post facto.
How to Subscribe SBI Vistaar CINB
To subscribe Vistaar CINB account, please download the application form including Vistaar terms & conditions and submit to the branch.
3.4 SBI CINB Khata Account
SBI CINB Khata is no transaction, single user account limited to one branch; means view and download account information and statements of transactions that done offline.
SBI Khata Transactions Types
SBI Khata won't have facility for any type of CINB financial transactions.
How to Subscribe SBI Khata CINB
To subscribe Khata CINB account, please download the application form including Khata terms & conditions and submit to the branch.
3.5 SBI CINB Khata Plus Account
SBI CINB Khata Plus is no transaction, multi user account with multiple branches; means view and download account information and statements of transactions that done offline.
SBI Khata Plus Transactions Types
SBI Khata Plus won't have facility for any type of CINB financial transactions.
SBI Khata Plus Features
- Multiple users can be given enquiry rights to accounts maintained in various branches.
- User's access to accounts can be restricted by the Administrator of the Corporate.
- The authorized users can view and generate statements of the accounts mapped to them.
- No financial transactions permitted.
How to Subscribe SBI Khata Plus CINB
To subscribe Khata Plus CINB account, please download the application form including Khata Plus terms & conditions and submit to the branch.