All Comments

Stanly Chirayath's picture

Bank loan for a dairy unit consisting 10 desi cows having project cost Rs. 25 lakhs may not be realistic. Think what is in your mind twice and have a discussion with Bank manager. How did you calculate and reach this Rs. 25 lakhs for a dairy farm having only 10 desi cows?

Sir i am going to establish a dairy farming unit of 10 desi cows. I have 1.5 acres land with water and elecrticity. I am 22 years old and graduated. My total project value goes upto 2500000 . Should i get loan from SBI.

Stanly Chirayath's picture

Most of the banks provide housing loan for ready-to-occupy houses like flat, villa, etc. Contact your favourite bank for having a detailed discussion.

I recommend SBI, but your effort to get approved the loan be a cumbersome task. Since you are a Govt. Employee they won't ask you many things and may get approved without hassles.

Good luck!

Stanly Chirayath's picture

Hello DP Singh,

Since your property comes away from redline, collateral can be accepted subject to its clarity. From your comment, I presume the property ownership is still with someone else but a declaration has been given to your name as to you can use the property. I don't think that bank will accept this. On the other hand, if you are a salaried employee with either Govt. sector or good private company, bank will consider your repayment capacity first then the collateral. Better you approach a SBI branch close to you and explain the matters.

R/s i have plot in village but outer redline. Its registered but i have got ashtam written declaration from the owner. Can i consider as beneficial for the gram niwas yojna. I am salaried employee.

i want kisan credit card.i have 2.5 acre land in satna district in m.p.what will be credit limit for me and how many time will be taken by bank for this approval.

A person availed k c c on 1st may 2014 & he was died on month of july 2014. Can he is covered under k c c personal accident insurance scheme ?

i am working in private school, i am itr one. i want to have my on school building which my husband is suggest me loan of 2500000/-

I had 2 years of experience in poultry,I have an idea of starting my own business in the same,I need hands of SBI as a helping hand for further things.

Stanly Chirayath's picture

Bank won't approve any kind of loan if the collateral property comes under red-lined area. In this case, as far as bank is concerned the property doesn't have any transactional values. You have to attach the property having transactional value at least 40% above the loan amount.

as i above said i'm govt. servant .i'm a force person i went to sbi branch again they said we are not proceeding the loan in village we are only providing this facility in city my salary account is in the bank and i'm running from last 2-3 months for the loan and as a force member i hardly get time and this is now harassment and i'm tied with it because bank is not providing me the facility i have all the documents my salary slip ,form no 16 ,my property papers, pan card, voter card .the only problem is my property comes in red line please tell is it my mistake .can i get loan on this or not and what should i do regarding this.

i'm govt. servant and i want home loan i'm living in village and property is on my mother name can i get loan? i applied in bank but they rejected my application they said my property is in red line and we are not considering panchyat sign but this village comes in U.T so can i get home loan?

Stanly Chirayath's picture

It depends your ability to prove feasibility of the projects, experience and interest in the same field. If bank has been convinced, you can have somewhere between 8,00,000/- to 10,00,000/- (Based on your contribution 2 lakhs).

Dear All,

I want to develop our village, right now i am in Saudi Arabia and i will invest RS.20,0000,. how much bank invest on this amount
Please help me.

Dear Sir,
The SBI Sevalia branch had been issued crop loan on the name of The landlord Mr. C.D.Patel ,my father. Now he is not long live and expired in 2012. We already paid up the loans with interest. Now on renewal we submit the death certificate of my father and inheritance document . Now the officer demand all the documents fresh and we have to follow all the procedure repeatedly. So we are not getting the crop loan since last two years. Is it liable to provide all the documents repeatedly. If something happened and we lost any member from our family, then the procedure again followed repeat. Please give the proper suggestion.
Thanking you
Hasmukh Patel.


Stanly Chirayath's picture

After disbursement of first loan installment, bank counts 15 months as the completion period for loan scheme of Gramin Bhandaran Yojana Capital Investment Subsidy Scheme For Construction or Renovation Of Rural Godowns. If project was unable to complete within this period, a further 6 months may have given as grace period subject to the justifiable reason for delaying the project. If project could not be completed within the permissible duration, subsidy will not be available and advance subsidy may have taken back.

Hi All,

i need a loan, for the infrastructure for my exciting cattle farm near rajankunte, north Banaglore.
Kindly Help me in giving loan....

i want to know costruction period for fodown

We have withdraw kcc limit Rs. 3 lacs from sbi sarla br. our land are situated at Kuntalpur village Ta. Muli, Surendranagar , Br. manager Mr. Mahendra bhai recovered from us more than 8% interest for crop loan KCC and not allowed us to interest subsidy for kcc @45 and recovered from us more interest against 4% also deducted 8% insurance amt without our prior permission. our kcc limit having cut of date 31/5/14 but mgr said that date has been chage for 31/3/2014 they have not intimate us about it. so that we have suffer more cost of interest and insurance. Account Name" parmar ganesh irabhai & parmar paresh Hirabhai Jt. A\c. pl do in favour.

I am a member of a co-operative of 32 members in New Town action area- I Kolkata. HIDCO alloted land for G+11 building. After all formalities const.has been started. I am a salaried employee. Pl intimate poperty related documents for loan. Thanks

Whether the above KCC limit against gold ornaments is liable to inspection charges