Add new comment

I am woman. I am willing to c onstruction of godown under rural bhandaran Yojana. How much subsidy will be given ? Kindly inform. I am residing At Nandgaon distt. Wardha(maharashra).I am having land mesueing 4.00 ha approchable by village kachha road which is connected to main tar road. I am ready to construct pacca road after approvaol to schaeme.