Add new comment

Stanly Chirayath's picture

If interest has crossed over the loan amount, bank has no option but to sell the property.

Do the following:

Check whether the loan has any insurance.
Check whether any order has issued by State / Central Govt. for relaxation of interest on agriculture loan during the loan tenure. This occasionally happens in most of the states. Besides central Govt. also issues such orders in specific issues like flood, natural calamities etc.