Add new comment

Hello Sir, I am salaried(permanent) employee in public ltd company. I want to apply for sbi home loan to construction of my home in village. My net annual income is 3.6 Lac.

As we had a place at our village, my father wants to construct a house in that place.he is a farmer, he will get 50000 income annually. Can we have house loan in either under Gram Niwas scheme or Sahayog Niwas? if we can please suggest us which one is preferable for us? My local branch SBIN0012397 not interested for home lone due to private job. please suggestion. Required lone amount 5lac.