Add new comment

I am a govt employee .I want to avail a sbi tribal housing loan of Rs 400000 four lac only for repair and rennovation of house we are staying .The house is in my fathers name and i am the only son.My father has retired from his service and getting a pension of rs4000 four thousand per month.I had approached to the SBI branch for the loan they have rejected my loan by saying that the property should be in my name to get the housing loan,is there any way to get the loan.or WHAT SHOULD I DO?