Add new comment

Hello Sir,

I am salaried employee in private sector of 5lac/year in Maharastra. property is in Karnataka & it is in my father Name. We together want to build house in my village. My father is farmer & has land of 4acre.

Could you please tell will i get Housing loan on my salary because property is in my father name ? If yes please explain.