Add new comment

Stanly Chirayath's picture

You can apply for it. Your father has to become the guarantor / Co-applicant.

If the collateral is same as your house is going to be constructed, you can apply for other home loan schemes also.

The final eligibility depends on clarity of other documents such as title deed, your net income etc.