Add new comment

Stanly Chirayath's picture

Most of the banks provide housing loan for ready-to-occupy houses like flat, villa, etc. Contact your favourite bank for having a detailed discussion.

I recommend SBI, but your effort to get approved the loan be a cumbersome task. Since you are a Govt. Employee they won't ask you many things and may get approved without hassles.

Good luck!