Add new comment

I have a close relative of mine who is citizen of USA now and wants to avail funds against a property owned by family to be ultimately gifted to him. He wants to take as much as funds by RML route for his urgent need of funds in US.Is this permissible and if so which bank branch is recommended in Mumbai who shall officially transfer funds in USA in his account.